Vacancy: Temporary Enumerators
Blantyre City Council wishes to engage qualified individuals for the period of 1 month for the position of Temporary Data Collector.
Location: [Blantyre City] – All TAs
- Holder of a National Identification Card (NRB);
- MSCE certificate with six (6) credits. And strong credits in English and Mathematics is a MUST
- Excellent communication in English and Chichewa
- Committed to understand the programme requirements;
- Willingness to travel long distances and work on week-ends;
- Ability to walk long distances;
- Good communication skills;
- Preferably residents of Blantyre City
- Not more than 40 years of age
- Those with prior experience in data collection will have an added advantage
- Collect data from all businesses operating in Blantyre City
- Submit all data to the unit supervisor weekly
- Report any challenges faced in the course of their duty to the unit supervisor
- Compile brief weekly reports on experiences and challenges
Interested individuals should submit their Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, National ID and letter of application to:
Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
Blantyre City Council
Private Bag 67
Not later than Thursday, 3rd March, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.