The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians for the following vacancy existing at Blantyre City Council:
Position: Commercial Officer (Grade I/M7)
Applicants must be in possession of Bachelor of Business Administration/Social Science/ Marketing /Public Administration/Accounting or any related qualification from reputable and recognized University. Three (3) years’ experience in similar or related role is a must.
Manages customer accounts and ensures adherence to payment terms by all business entities.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Commerce and Industry, the Commercial Officer is responsible
- Managing Customer accounts and ensure that revenue targets are met
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Ensuring adherence to payments terms by all business entities
- Supervising call centre staff
- Responding to customer enquiries and ensure superior service levels.
- Producing reports for management on customer service issues.
- Ensuring that customer relationship management is being practiced.
Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Council’s website bccmw.com.
All applications should be addressed to the following address
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
Off Paul Kagame Road
P.O Box 776
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday 23rd June 2023